1. Publication issuing authority
- Companies self-publish their products (Provincial Food Safety Boards only receive & store records / publish on the website)
2. Product object
- Common foods (packaged foods: cakes, candies, tea, coffee, drinks, wine, beer…).
- Food ingredients, spices,…
- Packaging, contact tools, food containers.
- Single food additives, processing aids.
3. Customer profile to provide
- Product testing sheet for 12 months (if samples are not provided, testing will be carried out according to regulations).
- Sample label (LYT Việt Nam will advise on the content of labeling according to regulations).
- Certificate of eligibility for food hygiene and safety (not applicable to food packaging).
- Business license of the publisher.
4. Work done by LYT Việt Nam
- Consulting customers on testing criteria & Publication related matters & post-check
- Bring samples for testing at testing centers designated by state agencies
- Drafting documents according to regulations
- Submit the application at the competent agency designated by the Provincial Committee
- Follow up to update the results published on the website, end the service
5. Implementation time
- Testing time: 5-7 days from the date of sending the sample
- Time for publication: 2-3 days from the date the customer provides the complete dossier
6. Fees and charges
- Fees: no
- Testing fee: depends on product ingredients
- Service fee: CONTACT
7. Publication Effect
8. Legal grounds
- Law 55/2010/QH12
- Decree 15/2018/ND-CP
- Decree 43/2017/ND-CP